When schools are closed, bring the children to Kids Garden! Our themed kids camps are offered every fall break, winter break, spring break, summer break, on federal holidays…and any other time school is not in session. Each day brings new games, special crafts and creative learning activities designed for kids ages 2 years to 12 years. (Children under 2 are welcome to join the camp activities at normal drop-in rates). There’s no time limit during camp season. So when the camp day ends, your child can stay at normal hourly rates until you’re ready for pick up.
We are currently accepting reservation requests for 2017 Spring Break and Summer Camps:
- June 5-9: Creative Crafts
- June 12-16: Tree Hugger
- June 19-23: Green Thumb Farmers
- June 22-30: Animal Trackers
- July 3-7: USA Hooray! (Closed July 4th)
- July 10-14: Inner Artist Inspiration
- July 17-21: Happy Campers
- July 24-28: Star Wars Camp
- July 31 – August 4: Lego Mania
- August 7 – 11: Mad Scientist
For more details on each camp theme, click here to download the 2017 camp brochure.
***Due to high volume, RESERVATIONS are highly recommended when school is out and should be requested at least two days ahead of time. Walk-ins are welcome, but we can not guarantee drop off during our camp times. Thank you for your understanding!***